Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creative ideas for new startup

If you are thinking to start a new company, here are some ideas and hope you can give me the initial credit if you happen to read my blog and started the company and make it successful.

1: A Search box which could search both public information (like Google) and protected and secured content (like share point, outlook e-mail, shared files server, etc). The basic idea would be to have user identity being seamlessly integrated into your search box, and for secured content, the identity can be federated using SAML or oAuth or OpenId. I have some very elaborated idea of how to make it work. If you are interested in this space and would like to work with me, please send me an e-mail. I am doing this in my spare time, so any support would be very beneficial.

2: Educational App in the Facebook. As you all know, majority kids over 13 years old in US are in Facebook now. How can we make their time useful, educational, fun is the biggest real world problem. If we can solve this problem, this would be our biggest contribution to our next generation and to our world. I welcome comments and suggestion on this and will be happy to talk with anyone who is interested in this idea.

I will post more ideas in new blog post.

Thanks

Ken Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment