Friday, September 2, 2011

Mobile Security Trends

On 6/22/2011, my co-worker Jim Hewitt and I spoken and facilitated an
Executive Forum for HDI, a professional associations for IT support
The audience of this forum are CEO or CIO of fortune 500 companies and
some middle sized companies. I was impressed by the knowledge and
exhibited interest from this group of CXO.
We have talked about different mobile technology including 3G, 4G
(mostly Wimax and LTE), WiFi, NFC(Near Field Communication),
bluetooth, etc. We talked about the security trends on these mobile
technology, we also talked about the mobile app trends and associated
app security trends. The audience seemly had particular interest in
NFC and Mobile Device Management. From Strategic point of view, the
audience are also interested in defining the policy and process of
leveraging mobile device in the work place. Overall, it was a great 3
hour session discussion. The time pass by so quickly that we still
feel that there are lots of topics worthy further discussion in the
future. If you are interested in mobile security trends and would like
a copy of presentation slides, please leave me comment and I will send
you the slides.




My Great Web page




3 comments:

  1. Hey I have also same opinion like audience in
    NFC and Mobile Device Management.I also want to have the copy of presentation slides.I want to review these.How can you send me?
    PDF signature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren for the comments. I can certainly send you the link, here it is:

    http://www.slideshare.net/kenhuangus/mobile-security-trends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this post......

    Trak

    ReplyDelete